Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ME..

DATE : 10/05/2008
TIME : 0100PM

Once upon time, my “mak” to hold stomach sick. For my “ayah” waiting his child born at outside the door. At 0905 am, 06 October 1983 at the small house to hear the crying baby…So, who are the baby?. Its me….

I am Fadzlina Binti Ismail. Just call me ina. I born at Perlis. My “ayah” was from Simpang Sanglang,Perlis and he working as driver. My “mak” was a housewife and from Langkawi,Kedah. We came from the poor family and right from young, I was taught and trained to be able to live without and luxury what so ever. Hence walking in the baking sun and rain water was part and parcel of my life.

I had early education at SK Lepar Hilir 2 and secondary school education in SMK Lepar Hilir until end of Form five. And I move SMK Abdul Rahman Talib until completed my STPM. I completed my degree holder in Business Information Technology from the International University College Technology Twintech.Now, I join the SPIKE because I want to seek experiences in my life. For the 10 year from now I just to calculate the many because I have my own business that are CYBER CAFE. Although I have a big car, big house, big husband and big family.

1 comments:

norizwani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.