Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE BAD DAY.

DATE : 15/05/2008
TIME : 0200am

At 5.30 pm, I back from office with Danish, Ain and Wani. Before we take the bus We can go to mosque for pray “ASAR”. After that Danish get the phone call from Hafiz. Hafiz part of our classmate at Twintech. He want to meet Danish a few minute. So, I accompany Danish while Wani and Ain waiting us at bus stop. After we meet Hafiz, we go to them at bus stop. We waiting the bus “Metro 57” half an hour.
When arrive at Central Market we separate and I go to “Bus stand Klang”. For go to office I must be take the bus in 2 time. I walking to “Bus Stand Klang” and take 10 minute. At 0705 pm, I accidentally fall because who a person push me and rob my wallet. I don’t know what to do for the this time. I was shock and startling. I want to cry but I hold. At 0803pm I make the statement police report at Polis Station Petaling Jaya. When arrive at home I call Miss Tini to inform for her about I take EL because I want to settle with Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara for apply Mycard then bank Maybank, bank CIMB and JPJ.
The next day, I do the thing in plan. I borrow money RM20 from friends and go to JPN. I cant to make the Mycard because I must pay RM110. I don’t have a money. I can’t withdraw because I lost the ATM card. When I go to bank, staff bank said “Awak perlu buat My card dahulu selepas itu bolehlah gantikan kad ATM”. So I said I don’t have the money and I want to withdraw the money in this bank to make Mycard. But he still said “NO”.
How sad I am. So……………………BEWARE OF THE ROBBER.

1 comments:

b0108 said...

In a state of giving any comments,I'd rather choose not being too constructive in order to crystallize your situation.It's sound a kind of pathetic not to give you any advice upon what should have been done in the first place.First of all,there are two comments should be placed in this scenario.The speaker of the story was telling us about the past but,there are sentences which is quite confusing in terms of grammatical law.Let's forget about those things for a while,for the sake of the unclear system within financial organization,there should be a room to improve an existing system in order to introduce new flexible policy which is applicable for those who needs support.I would not believe how stupid the person who was dealing with you in the first place,no matter who they are and which department they are coming from,it should be sort of sensible feelings to understand people's problem not just pretending to be well-mannered without knowing how the difficult the person was if it meant to be leave in such circumstances.