Monday, May 12, 2008

FRIENDSHIP


DATE : 12/05/2008
TIME : 1000am

This is my first poem created by myself...

Should all the water in the world run dry?
Should the skies be no longer blue?
Should all the bird refuse to fly?
I know that I still have u all…

Should all the other love me no more?
Should all the truth be no longer true?
Should all the stars be gone for us to adore,
I know that I still have u all…

Should all the ship have sailed away?
Should the sun lose its garden hue?
Should I miss the night words to say?
I know that I still have u all…

Should there are no more mountains,
Should flower crane for precious dew,
Trough thick crane for thin, l am certain,
My friends
For all OUR friendship
Thanks a lot..

I opened my wallet,
Found it empty,
Reached in my pocket,
Find the few coins,
Search my heart,
Found the memories and OUR friendship,
And then I realized and grateful,
How rich I am…

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER AND EVER…………

2 comments:

IDEALISTIKa said...

uit..pic ni xcun..
hehhe~

Haiyda said...

cantik gmbr!!