Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CHICKEN FRIED

DATE : 26/05/2008
TIME : 11.47 PM

Once night, some guy come to Pak Mat restaurant and buy the several chicken fried. He brings chicken fried for meal with his girlfriend. He shock when he opened the box of chicken fried because he saw this box have a lot of money. Then, he gives back the money to Pak Mat and he said he just wants chicken fried but his get money.

Pak Mat very proud with him and he think want to give contribution with marry his daughter. That guy rejected and he just said “My girlfriend waiting me outside and I hungry right now. So, can I get my meal?” Besides that, Pak Mat said” why you reject my proposed?”

Then that guy said” my wife was in house and outside there is my future wife. If I marry your daughter, you must accept I can have 3 wives. So, I don’t marry. I just want chicken fried so that I can go from here.”

1 comments:

Haiyda said...

But if the person is Hans Isac..i'm sure that his daughter will accept it.hahah