Sunday, July 6, 2008

FRIEND VS FAMILY

Date: 06 JULY 2008
Time: 0836 pm

When I saw the my computer, I heard as though someone want me update the blog….ha….ha….I think Miss Tini can proud with me because I have effort to make the blog….ha….ha…just kidding.

Today, I want to story about “Friend VS Family”. For this topic I choose the friend. Do you know why? Let me explain. Firstly, I closed as a friend and also friend always make me happy. My friend is male. Beside that I will be argue with friend. For the friend became to be best friend. That person is always good listener when I story the problem.

When I trust and care for that person, I will closed as a special boyfriend. After I care and love, special boyfriend become as a fiancé and also my husband. So, from the friend became to my family…Beside that I love my family. If I say my family is including my parent….

0 comments: