Sunday, July 6, 2008

CAREER VS FAMILY

Date: 05 JULY 2008

Time: 0936 pm

Today, I want to share about “Career Vs Family”. For this topic I choose the career. I know you all can ask me “Why you choose career and not for family?” Don’t assume I don’t love my family. Now let me story about me joined the Spike program related with this topic. I join Spike program without permission from my parent and also they don’t know what I do right now. They just know I got the training.

Before I join Spike program, I attend many interview. But the result is very disappointed. Nowadays, an experience is very important to find the job. I think this program as a one platform to going my future. I want to open my own business. I want to prove for my family I will be success and also I can help them. Some day, my family will be proud with me.

0 comments: